Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chef Tim awarded Hospitality Award by Connecticut Council of the Boy Scouts of America


 Chef Tim awarded Hospitality Award by Connecticut Yankee Council of the Boy Scouts of America

I was honored when I received word that the Connecticut Council of the Boy Scouts of America was awarding me the 2011 Greater New Haven Hospitality Award.  I grew up in Waterbury and was a Cub Scout and a Boy Scout with Troop 20. My time spent as a Boy Scout was amazing. The memories and friendships created then are still as strong today.

The ceremony was on Tuesday December 13th and although I was unable to attend because of a Holiday Party and Meeting at the White House I accepted the award via video and thanks to Stephen Fries for a wonderful introduction.

I am extremely grateful and happy to have received this high honor.

Please consider making a donation to the Boy Scouts: http://www.ctyankee.org/support/how


No comments:

Post a Comment