Monday, November 7, 2011

The Connecticut Yankee Council of the Boy Scouts of America Hospitality Breakfast

On Tuesday December 13, 2011 The Connecticut Yankee Council of the Boy Scouts of America will be recognizing me as an individual whose leadership to the New Haven community helps to inspire future generations of young people.

As a kid growing up in Waterbury some of my best memories are associated with my time as a Cub Scout and Boy Scout and to be recognized as an adult by this organization for the work I am doing now is very humbling. My Scout Masters were Mr. Abromaitis and Mr. Dzinski and the values they instilled in us boys still resonate with me today. By following in the footsteps of these two great men I have been able to make a difference in the lives of children and I thank them for this.

Please join me if you are able to and if you can’t please consider making a donation. Boy Scouts made a difference in my life and if my work changes the life of children then I know I am on the right track.



No comments:

Post a Comment